Cliff Halliday ([email protected]) & similar craigslist spam

There is a new bot on Craigslist today mass mailing people.

If you get any messages, especially from your Craig’s List posting, from a Cliff Halliday with an e-mail address of [email protected], then it’s spam, so delete it :)

Here are some other names and e-mail addresses I believe are being used for spam on Craigs List:

[email protected] (thanks ktina!)
Shannon Popp – [email protected]
Chris Bolcato – [email protected]

Update (12/30) – There seems to be some new spam regarding Cliff Halliday and something to do with the “CEO” of Craigslist – this is also spam! Hope this helps.

Please tell others about your spam message in the comments to help identify these threats / annoyances :)

• No Related Posts
This entry was posted in Marketing, Random and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

127 Responses to Cliff Halliday ([email protected]) & similar craigslist spam

1. SoCalAgency says:

I occasionally post on craigslist properties that I have available for lease. I received a call from a tenant, that tons of people were coming to the home they were leasing. The people were saying they saw an ad on Craigslist advertising the home for less than half the market value! I did not have any ads placed at that time, as I had nothing available.

I checked the Craigslist ads and saw that “Cliff Halliday” was advertising the property with my photos!!! I immediately reported this to Craigslist. However, the ad drew such crowds that I had to post a huge sign proclaiming the “Craigslist ad was a SCAM, Do Not Trespass.” This “Cliff Halliday” was certainly persistent. I had to keep checking every couple of days because he would repost the ad and I would again have to report it to Craigslist. You would think Craigslist would not accept any more ads from this person after he was reported the first time!

2. razor ray says:

Angel Thomas”

3. razor ray says:

Got the same email saying that he was Craigslists’ CEO and that we had won an Ipad. the emaill address he used was Angel Thomas”

4. spamblocker says:

I got one with these weird words on the bottom and i translated with google translate it was some weird African language that has something to do with weight

5. spamblocker says:

got one from this e-mail <[email protected]

6. JSB says:

Got the same question answering a real estate ad I placed, “are you listed on myspace?”, and then found an item from him in my spam folder with that same item posted above about being the CEO of Craigslist, and with the whole “free iPad” littany.

How long does this clown do this?

Thanks for the updates.

7. Melanie says:

Also got an inquiry from Cliff Halliday in response to a CL ad. Came from [email protected]

Many thanks to you for starting this thread so we can verify its a fake.

8. dale says:

I received an email from Cliff Halliday and immediately was suspicious ……”dont you thhink this is dangerous”…was the message. I did not respond and deleted it right away. Wish there was a way to get rid of these foreign spammers….Nigeria for one.

9. TDub says:

I’ve gotten two today retrosimilful88 at hotmail.com antzu0302 at hotmail.com

10. Bill says:

Received one today in response to Craigslist ad. Cliff Halliday “Exactly where do you cgome from?”

11. grd says:

Cliff Halliday ([email protected])

this was his message

Can I confirm on the telepshone?

12. DistinctD says:

I got an email from Cliff Halliday responding to my craigslist ad on 12/30/10. The reply to email address was listed as: [email protected]

The email contained a perplexing message, nonetheless it’s definitely spam!

13. Brandon says:

I feel sorry for anyone actually named Cliff Halliday who is genuinely a bad speller and wants to buy something on craigslist.

This is the email address I got from a Cliff Halliday bot responding to my posting: [email protected]

14. Sugarbear says:

Probably the scamer person that keeps calling me from/through a Pine Bluff, AK number.

Email: Attention C-list User,

My name is Cliff Halliday, Chief executive officer of Craigslist. We have recently partnered up with a major company regarding a one-time promotional event today, we are giving away no cost free coupons to randomly selected people who have published an ad on Craigslist. You have been selected as one of our latest winners for today. We randomly choose numbers to match up with ads on Craig’s list and your advertisement matched with our latest drawing.

Once again, we are operating this promotion for one-day only. All you need to do is CLICK HERE to check out our website made for this promotion and get your coupon for free. Simply make sure you register so we may locate our records to make certain that we have reserved one for you. That is it!

Congratulations on being selected as the winner (valued at $800). In case you have any question or concerns, feel free to e-mail me back. However, you should claim your prize first to ensure one will be set-aside for you before the deadline ends. We do understand that you may well not receive this e-mail until after the deadline, but, we advise you check the web site and register to see if we still have yours on hold, which we often-times do because others have not claimed theirs in time.

Cliff Halliday CEO, Craigslist

15. Linda says:

I posted a rental yesterday and today get an e-mail asking for my fax. What for? I got a listing, you don’t need my fax…so I get another e-mail different address, same name saying he is CEO of Craigslist. I erased them before I saw this thread, but anything w/his name is obviously crap.

16. Brian says:

[email protected] & [email protected] sent 1/6/11 Cliff Halliday CEO of craigslist offering $800

17. Kim says:

Seems ‘Cliff’ is a busy guy!

18. Kim says:

Received a Cliff Halliday email today (one day after posting on CL). He’s changing up his email address. Wanted to know if it was OK to ‘text’ me.

[email protected]

19. M says:

Cliff Halliday: msg was “What’s your location codge? ” WTF is that? No way am I giving out a location.

20. K says:

From: Cliff Halliday ([email protected]) Sent: Thu 1/06/11 11:24 AM To: [email protected]

21. mike says:

i also just received a email in response to a house listed on CL from Cliff Halliday email used was [email protected].

22. michelle says:

got one from cliff 10 minutes ago and immediately did a search and found your site

Cliff Halliday – [email protected] text – “ansy specific conditions?”

23. J says:

I got an email from Cliff Halliday today using this address:

[email protected]

He wrote: i donst fully grasp?

24. kim says:

Today January 6 I received one from Cliff Haliday and his email is now [email protected]

25. Lee says:

I got an email from Cliff Halliday off craigslist, too:

[email protected]

26. susan denis says:

cliff halliday emailed me today on a listing for sale on craigslist…. he sent his email from [email protected]

27. O1af says:

Second one I have received from Cliff Halliday. Todays email addy was [email protected], and I won the free IPod! lol

28. Judy says:

I also received an email inquiry from Cliff Halliday responding to a house for rent on Craigs List. The email he used for mine was [email protected]

The spam continues…

29. Sandra says:

I also received an email inquiry from Cliff Halliday. The email he used for mine was [email protected] and his email just asked “how to request for this”? mine was in response to a vacation rental.

30. James says:

Got an e-mail from Cliff Halliday at [email protected]. The message (misspellings and all):

“Exuactly why are there so numerous numbers on your advertisement?”

This was in response to an apartment vacancy advertisement.

31. Jewel says:

I just got a Craigslist response from Cliff Halliday [mailto:[email protected]] . Unfortunately I replied BEFORE I checked here.

32. Lianne says:

Also received a “Cliff Halliday” response to my CL posting for a vacation rental home. “Are you travelling currenctly? ” a bit odd to say the least. Using yet again another email address [email protected]

cheers!

33. Brian says:

From our fried Cliff, @[email protected]

Answer to my posting for a apartment for rent: “Would you mind if I wander iqn?”

Next ther was this message: From him @[email protected] Attention Craigslist User,

My name is Cliff Halliday, Chief executive officer of Craigslist. We have recently joined up with Apple mackintosh for a one-time promotional event today, we are giving away no cost Apple iPads to randomly selected individuals who have posted an advert on Craigslist. You have been picked as one of our newest winners for today. We randomly choose numbers to match up with ads on Craig’s list and your ad matched with our latest drawing.

We have partnered up with Apple to advertise their most popular product yet, the Apple iPad. Once again, we are running this campaign for one-day only. All you need to do is CLICK HERE to go to our website made for this promotion and key in your email to get yours for free. Simply make sure you enter your email so we may locate our records to make certain that we have reserved one for you. That’s it!

Congrats on winning a free Apple iPad (valued at $800). In case you have any question or concerns, feel free to e-mail me back. However, you need to claim your free iPad first to ensure one will be set-aside for you before the deadline ends. We do understand that you may possibly not receive this email until after the deadline, but, we advise you check the site and enter your email to see if we still have got yours on hold, which we often-times do because others have not claimed theirs in time.

Cliff Halliday CEO, C-list

{ORIGINALBODY}

34. Willapa says:

A Cliff Halliday responded to my Craigslist real estate ad. Message was: ” Can we meet at your waorkplace” . His email [email protected] .

35. Bill says:

The person used [email protected] as the email.

36. Bill says:

Got this today: from Cliff Halliday to
    date Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Can we meet in compangy?

37. Da Bes says:

From [email protected]

“He” wrote:

Can I ccommunicate to you personally?

38. Da Bes says:

Wow, incredible stuff. Thanks everybody. Here’s one more:

Cliff Halliday

39. Gary says:

Received an e-mail from Cliff Halliday [[email protected]] today asking “exactly why is thtis here? ” I did not note this e-mail in any of the earlier post so thought I’d add it to the list.

40. Mary Margaret says:

RECEIVED THIS IN REPLY TO CRAIG’S LIST POSTING (apartments for rent) Cliff Halliday asking to meet – (mispelled – unfortunately I replied) but no reply back.

41. lisa says:

Attention Cl User,

My name is Cliff Halliday, Ceo of Craigslist. We have recently partnered up with Apple for a one-time promotional event today, we are giving away no cost Apple iPads to randomly selected people who have posted an ad on Craigslist. You have been picked as one of our latest winners for today. We randomly choose numbers to match up with ads on Craigslist and your ad matched with our latest drawing.

We have partnered up with Apple inc to advertise their most popular product yet, the Apple iPad. Once yet again, we are operating this campaign for one-day only. All you need to do is CLICK HERE to go to our site made for this promotion and key in your email to get yours for free. Simply make sure you enter your email so we can locate our records to make certain that we have reserved one for you. That’s it!

Congratulations on winning a free Apple iPad (valued at $800). In case you have any query or concerns, feel free to email me back. However, you need to claim your free iPad first to ensure one will be set-aside for you before the deadline ends. We do understand that you may well not receive this email until after the deadline, but, we advise you check the site and enter your email to see if we still have got yours on hold, which we often-times do because others haven’t claimed theirs in time.

Cliff Halliday CEO, C-list

42. anna says:

Got a message From Cliff Halliday email address [email protected]

This person needs to get a life

43. Kayden says:

got this from: [email protected]

44. Ritesh Raithatha says:

I got this too today with different email [email protected] of Cliff Haliday…. Similar email with IPad winner.

45. SpyGyrl007 says:

Just got an email from Cliff Halliday at [email protected].

46. Sabs says:

Just got an email from Cliff Halliday. He used the address: [email protected]

47. Ryan says:

I’m in Hawaii and posted a job listing for female models the other day and just got contacted by “Cliff” using the email address [email protected]

his response was “Precisfely what time is good for meet?”

seems like a Nigerian scammer by the broken english one line emails

48. Amazon says:

Blocking responding CL user Cliff Halliday as we speak. Idiot! Asked for my skyppe account. Who in their right mind would give that info to a complete stranger?!! Thanks for the blog. The e-mail address they sent responding to my room for rent ad was – [email protected]

49. joann says:

This Spammer has sent me several emails.. From: Cliff Halliday -herrpicken368 at hotmail.com

50. joann says:

The Spammer has sent me several emails… current email

Cliff Halliday

51. Sara says:

just got an email from Cliff Halliday using this address: kungtzupou500000 at hotmail.com

text: Whko can respond to my question?

thanks for posting this! i almost responded!

52. Paul says:

BTW we get a lot of great renters for our beach condo from CL but the spam does come a knockin’ from time to time

53. Paul says:

Cliff Halliday = [email protected] text = What’s the ikdeal time to contact?

54. Dennis Roy says:

I am getting spammed by Cliff Halliday also as I am a Realtor in New England and the only Cliff I can find on Facebook is some nice guy in England — and why would he be concerned with my Listings?

55. Ellie says:

I got one too! It says “i do noot fully grasp?” and nothing else, thanks for putting this post up to explain ol’ Cliff Halliday… The official sender address is

Why does he always spell one word with a typo? (rhetorical)

56. mike says:

got one from cliff halliday [email protected] says: aree you currently occupied?

57. Cliff Halliday…. [email protected] Wow, this is what he responded to me “Cwan you meet up with me shortly? “

58. Ann Boardman says:

the “Cliff Halliday” email address didn’t show … it was “WordStoke” at hotmail

59. Ann Boardman says:

“Cliff Halliday”
    message responding to a CL rental property ad, “do you have tecch support?”. I foolishly replied. Fortunately my email address was created for CL ads only. I recommend this to other CL users.

60. Jasmine says:

Received an email from Cliff Halliday ([email protected]).

61. Joy says:

I received an email today and not only did it indeed say that it was from Cliff Halliday it also at the very bottom left a number of a guy named Jerry with a number of 971-240-0894 and the email was from [email protected]. It was saying the same crap as everyone else has gotten. Get the ipad free (valued at $800) if you hurry up and click on the link NOW!! LOL!! Such a crock! These idiots need to get a life and a job!!!!!!! (a REAL job that is)

62. Blessings says:

I received two emails from “Cliff Halliday” today = exactly the same pattern (and identical text in the 2nd message) as SurgeFM.com reports above. Thank you to everyone for making this information on scams so easy to find!

63. SurgeFM.com says:

I got one today in response to an add I posted. Their initial response to my ad was:

“[Do you have FAeQs for it][?]”

I responded as I thought they misunderstood my ad. Their response went to my spam folder & said:

“Attention C-list User,

My name is Cliff Halliday, Chief executive officer of Craigslist. We have recently partnered up with The apple company regarding a one-time promotional event today, we are giving away no cost Apple iPads to randomly selected individuals who have submitted an ad on Craigslist. You have been selected as one of our most recent winners for today. We randomly select numbers to match up with ads on Cl and your ad matched with our latest drawing.

We have partnered up with Apple to advertise their hottest product yet, the Apple iPad. Once again, we are operating this campaign for one-day only. All you need to do is CLICK HERE to go to our web site made for this promotion and key in your email to obtain yours for free. Simply make sure you enter your email so we may locate our records to make certain that we have reserved one for you. That is it!

Congratulations on winning a free Apple iPad (valued at $800). In case you have any query or concerns, feel free to e-mail me back. However, you should claim your free iPad first to ensure one will be reserved for you before the deadline ends. We do understand that you may not receive this email until after the deadline, but, we suggest you check the website and enter your email to see if we still have got yours on hold, which we often-times do because others haven’t claimed theirs in time.

Cliff Halliday CEO, Craig’s list”

The email came from: [email protected]

64. Nathan says:

I received a Craigslist reply email from Cliff Halliday ([email protected]). The email message was simply:

“Do you have day time cell phone numbefr?”

But I had provided my cell number in the ad, so it tipped me off.

Thanks for this blog!

65. housemzk says:

and another one from craigslist by Cliff Halliday: [email protected]

66. TONY C says:

GOT THIS TODAY 1/3/11

Cliff Halliday – [email protected] & [email protected]

SPAM IT !!

67. ebes says:

here’s another Cliff email address: [email protected]

68. Bill McCarthy says:

Here’s Another from Cliff Halliday. Thanks for the HeadsUp.

[email protected]

69. Bobbie Files says:

I got one today and the email address is: Cliff Halliday [email protected]

70. Coleen says:

I got an email from this joker too! He claims to be CEO of craigslist, said I won an iPod all I had to do was go to a site and input my email. Nothing doing!

71. kathryn says:

Cliff Halliday wrote from [email protected], saying, “Hi there. Afre you currently close to my pin code?” With the typo, I am wondering if it is actually a bot. Of course output is only good as its input.

72. Monica says:

I just received a message from a “Cliff Halliday” 1-2-11 inquiring about my Super Bowl rental. The e-mail address was [email protected]. Guess its a spam/scam as well! Thanks, Ive already been scamed once!

73. Mary Vinella says:

Another_____Cliff Halliday

74. Jelly says:

I guess I should have included the email addresses for “Cliff Halliday”

email addresses for “Cliff Halliday” [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

75. Jelly says:

I posted in the classifieds, looking for roommates. I’ve gotten replies from “Cliff Halliday” using different email addresses, but the same name for every single Ad I placed. I haven’t replied to them, because quite clearly it was spam. But all the same, it’s very, very irritating that there are people who have nothing to do but prey on others for a life.

76. ali says:

I got an email from this address [email protected]

77. ali says:

i got an email from this address

78. Jan Tatro says:

I just received an e-mail from Cliff Halliday concerning my real estate listing on Craigs list. He asked if he could contact me immediately and I sent him my phone #’s. Hope I didn’t make a mistake!

79. Geoffrey says:

Yes recieved a false request for my phone number in a real estate listing. “Hello. Let’s talk. Wchen to call up? ” so I gave him my cell. I have now deleated it. will look out for any other fake e-mail this crimial creates.

80. Erin says:

I received a message from Cliff Halliday ([email protected]), which was spam.

81. Slaf says:

A little further, It came from this email address: [email protected]. The email was in response to one of my postings. Hope this helps.

82. Slaf says:

Here’s the exact message that I received today:

Attention Craig’s list User,

My name is Cliff Halliday, Ceo of Craigslist. We have recently partnered up with Apple mackintosh regarding a one-time promotional event today, we are giving away no cost Apple iPads to randomly selected people who have published an advert on Craigslist. You have been chosen as one of our newest winners for today. We randomly select numbers to match up with ads on Cl and your advertisement matched with our latest drawing.

We have partnered up with Apple to advertise their most popular product yet, the Apple iPad. Once yet again, we are running this promotion for one-day only. All you need to do is CLICK HERE to visit our website made for this promotion and enter your email to recieve yours for free. Simply make sure you enter your email so we can locate our records to guarantee that we have reserved one for you. That’s it!

Congrats on winning a free Apple iPad (valued at $800). In case you have any query or concerns, feel free to email me back. However, you need to claim your free iPad first to ensure one will be reserved for you before the deadline ends. We do understand that you may not receive this email until after the deadline, however, we advise you check out the site and enter your email to see if we still have yours on hold, which we often-times do because others haven’t claimed theirs in time.

Cliff Halliday CEO, Craig’s list

83. dice says:

I also received one from Cliff Halliday today 1/1/11 from email [email protected]

I am definitely thinking it’s spam.

84. j page says:

got an email answer promising a ipad from craig h. [email protected]

egad

85. husain says:

I also got an email from Cliff Halliday his email was [email protected] regarding winning a free apple ipad and i have won.

86. John Doe says:

12/31/2010 – I got a dumb question from Cliff Halliday regarding my posting on Craigslist. The question (and the entire email) was: “Whebn I read it is not very straightforward?”

87. Bryan Pepper says:

I received a response to a rental posting on CL from a “Cliff Halliday [[email protected]]” with the message: “any specifxic conditions?”

I replied thinking it was a legitimate inquiry. I quickly received this response from “Cliff Halliday ” that read:

Attention C-list User,

My name is Cliff Halliday, Ceo of Craigslist. We have recently partnered up with Apple company regarding a one-time promotional event today, we are giving away complimentary Apple iPads to randomly selected folks who have published an advert on Craig’s list. You have been chosen as one of our latest winners for today. We randomly choose numbers to match up with ads on Cl and your advertisement matched with our latest drawing.

We have partnered up with Apple to advertise their hottest product yet, the Apple iPad. Once yet again, we are running this campaign for one-day only. All you need to do is CLICK HERE to check out our web site made for this promotion and type in your email to obtain yours for free. Just make sure you enter your email so we can locate our records to guarantee that we have reserved one for you. That is it!

Congratulations on winning a free Apple iPad (valued at $800). In case you have any query or concerns, feel free to email me back. However, you need to claim your free iPad 1st to ensure one will be reserved for you before the deadline ends. We do understand that you may not receive this e-mail until after the deadline, but, we suggest you check out the website and enter your email to see if we still have yours on hold, which we often-times do because others have not claimed theirs in time.

Cliff Halliday CEO, Craig’s list

Below this message was 2 other response from other people.

Thanks for posting about this latest spam. I hope my update helps others.

Bryan Chicago, IL

88. Cliff Halliday” Just got this today!

89. Opening says:

I also received something from “Cliff Halliday” today. First I got an email responding to my post for a house I am renting out. It just said “Anything I can improve on?” I have a neighbor named Cliff who does home renovation, so I thought it was him and emailed back (unfortunately) Then I got another email with what clearly looked like a scam about winning an Ipad. I deleted both messages and blocked the sender. Hoping I didn’t do something dangerous by mistakenly replying to the first email.

90. Dee says:

I received one from “Cliff Halliday” today and the email was [email protected].

91. amy says:

I just got one from a Cliff Halliday as well regarding a house rental. The email used was [email protected]

I’ve never googled a craigslist reply but for some reason it seemed phony. Glad I did.

92. M Gagnon says:

I rec’d a message from this Cliff Halliday after listing something for sale. . He said I wom an $800. ipod. Because I saw this warning after googling his name, I realized it was a hoax. Thanks everyone. We don’t need these creeps.

93. Tony says:

Got one of these myself today, using the address [email protected].

94. Dennis says:

Just got the same email, different address.

Delete.

95. DenverLarry says:

Cliff emailed me from [email protected]

96. Susan Harvey says:

I just got an email from Cliff…. CEO of Craigslist….will this crap never end??

97. NORE says:

I got an email from this “cliff halliday” as well. It came from the address “[email protected]”.

I too am glad that this site has posted a warning…also glad I even bothered to check up on it. Rad.

98. Mike says:

Thanks for the posts!

I just got a response (the only one in a week in fact) from “Cliff Halliday” ([email protected]) to a ‘housing wanted’ ad stating simply:

any kyind of connections produced so far?

Because of the level of fraud and scams that cl postings are attracting these days, I have taken to inspecting the message headers (an advanced mail user skill not easily explained to the uninitiated) as a first step in determining weather I am getting a message from a bot. In this case, the message originated in china based on the IP address that hotmail reported receiving the message from for delivery by their web interface. I am sorry, nobody in china can possibly be for real or legitimate in this context. I also say it failed the smell test because a real respondent would actually have something contextual to say, whereas a bot just scans and mails blindly.

WHY is cl captcha failing so badly? WHY can’t cl filter better?

99. Deborah Chan says:

I got one too today. The 2nd email came from a different email address, asking me for my email identity. Luckily my spamarrest.com caught it and they don’t know my real email address.

Emails today from: Cliff Halliday

Cliff Halliday

100. Gina says:

Mine was from Cliff Halliday” <[email protected]

101. RHETT NOWELL says:

I got an illiterate email response to my craigslist ad from Cliff Halliday email was Cliff Halliday [[email protected]]

102. NB says:

[email protected]

From 12/29. Cliff just can’t collect enough e-mail addresses.

103. Novo says:

i got an email from a Cliff Halliday and i thought have to be a spammer, is using this email address : [email protected]

be careful you’all

Happy New Year

104. Lou says:

got one today from Cliff Haliday at “Cliff Halliday” <[email protected] also getting responses to my ads for housing wanted…from people who only write one sentence like hello. (there is always a period somewhere) my tenant moved out need a place? it's always very short and sweet but i know it's a troll!

105. Carl Courtney says:

Received an email from “Cliff Halliday” using email “[email protected]

106. Ruth Glover says:

I got a Cliff Halliday reply on Craigslist today – 12/29/10. The email address was [email protected]

107. Tom Williams says:

Also [email protected] uses the Cliff Halliday pseudonym. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

108. Jason says:

I also received an email from Cliff Halliday using this email address: Cliff Halliday <[email protected]

109. Tory says:

I also received a message from “Cliff Halliday” on a reply from Craigslist (today 12/29/10) only the email address was [email protected].

110. mark says:

I just got one from [email protected] and the message was “this cjan not be correct?”

111. Mark says:

Just received an email response to my Craigslist posting from Cliff Halliday (skiffingtoncskq at hotmail.com) and the entire message was “‘m I llooking at the correct ad? “.

It looked suspicious so I Googled him. Thanks for the heads up!

112. Barb says:

I got 2 emails today from “Cliff Halliday” one had the email: [email protected] and the other: [email protected]
    Thanks for the info!!!

113. Rob says:

From: Cliff Halliday harislyqj at hotmail

114. Rob says:

hmmm the e-mail address didn’t show, I’ll try again:

From: Cliff Halliday

115. Rob says:

I got one too… I included the name, e-mail address, and content below:

From: Cliff Halliday

Are you currently sfearching?

116. J says:

Got three from Cliff Halliday today 12-28-2010 They are [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] He claims he is CEO at craiglist & I won an apple I pad ……..

117. By the way Cliff claims to be the CEO of Craigslist.

118. I also received a message from

119. roy lee says:

I recieved a message from “Cliff halliday” on a reply from Claigslist today as well.the e-mail address was wu28pintai at hotmail.com. I think this spammer is a Baseball fan,especially Phillies(Cliff Lee& Roy Halliday).

120. Brotherbowser says:

I also received a spam email from Cliff Halliday, and the email address used was [email protected] and received another one from him with the email address [email protected]

I received both these emails on 12/28/10

121. Tim says:

Here are 2 more e-mails that I recieved from this guy Cliff Halliday <[email protected] Cliff Halliday <B[email protected]

122. Jack Dermody says:

I too got one today. I always check Google and FB to see who these folks are. Would any of you like to tell us what sort of spamming the guy is doing? Thanks.

123. mike says:

just got this, looks like he changed his email

124. ktina says:

I also received a message from “Cliff Halliday” on a reply from craigslist (today, 12/23/2010) only the email address was facebuffo at hotmail.com I really appreciate being able to paste the word “craigslist” and the email address I receive messages from into a search engine and find others’ posts like this one –thanks Will!