Download “Let your Love flow” by Petra Haden (free mp3 from Toyota)

petra haden - let your love flow

Download the mp3:
Song from the Prius “Harmony” commercial available for free download here . Try this link instead. Much thanks, Casey.

Info:

Petra Haden hit pay dirt with the release of Petra Haden Sings: The Who Sell Out in 2005. An a cappella remake of the Who’s classic 1967 homage to pirate radio in England, Haden re-created not only the vocals of Roger Daltrey, but the harmonies of Pete Townshend and John Entwistle, as well as the guitars, drums, and bass of the volatile British band. In a commercial for the 2010 Toyota Prius, Petra Haden performs her version of the 1970s hit “Let Your Love Flow.” Hear Petra in the commercial at toyota.com. She has just finished recording her next solo record, which will be out next year.

Lyrics here

Watch the commercials

• No Related Posts
This entry was posted in Marketing and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Download “Let your Love flow” by Petra Haden (free mp3 from Toyota)

1. KD says:

To Eddie T: The downloaded file is in a .Zip format. The Mp3 is inside the zip file. You need to extract it first. Thanks.

2. Eddie T says:

I have tried to download the song from the Toyota site. However, neither the Amazon MP3 Downloader nor Windows Media Player recognized the extension. I regret that I do not have the technical literacy to accomplish the download. Any suggestions? It is a great song.

3. Guest says:

I had no problem downloading the track from the Toyota website. This song is so awesome and I’m glad they had it available for free!

4. Will says:

Hi Stephen, the link still works. After you click on the new link scroll down on the left side until you see “download music.” After you accept the terms you can download LetYourLoveFlow.zip directly from Toyota. I won’t be posting a direct link to any mp3’s until Toyota gets rid of their free download. Thanks for your comment.

5. Stephen says:

Link at the Toyota site seems to not download the music, anyhwhere else?

Thanks.

6. Casey says:

I found a new place to download it though, after much searching. http://www.toyota.com/prius-hybrid/commercial.html

7. Casey says:

You gotta be kidding me, I just find this website, and the link is already dead, ugh. I would love to get this song.

8. Pingback: Petra Haden sings “Let your love flow” – Prius Commercial