Recently after upgrading GravityForms I started seeing the message:
> Gravity Forms API warning: The jQuery event “gform_load_form_settings” is deprecated on this page since version 1.7
The following are Form Settings related hooks that have been deprecated:
- gform_properties_settings: You should now use gform_form_settings.
- gform_advanced_settings: You should now use gform_form_settings.
- gform_confirmation_settings: You should now use gform_confirmation_ui_settings.
- gform_load_form_settings JS: This jQuery hook has been deprecated when used on the Form Editor as Form Settings are no longer located there. If you rely on this hook on the Form Editor you should use the gform_load_field_settings jQuery hook instead. When using this hook on the Form Settings page, the hook is still valid.
- gform_before_update JS: You should now use thegform_pre_form_settings_save hook to handle updates on the new Form Settings page or gform_pre_form_editor_save jQuery hook to handle updates on the Form Editor page.
For more deprecated functions check out the dev notes.